Are we covered if we own a bouncy castle ?

The committee would be covered but our requirements are that the use of the equipment meets the industry and regulatory requirement, and is appropriately risk assessed and supervised.
Specific Health and Safety guidance relating to the use of inflatable play equipment can be found at